Knowledge of NBR / PVC Foam Insulation Products:
NBR polymeric based flexible closed cell insulation products have been on the market for over 30 years. During this time, they have proven their effectiveness in conserving energy and preventing condensation on a wide variety of applications.
Rubber plastic black elastomeric insulation products (tube and sheet) offer excellent flexibility, low water vapor transmission (WVT of 0.1 perm in. or less), thermal conductivity (k) similar to other insulation materials (0.30 BTU-in./hr.-sq. ft. F or less at 75ºF mean temperature) and flammability properties which meet the requirements of model building codes. Other attributes which are generally derived from this polymeric blend are good oil and ozone resistance and excellent adhesive/coating receptiveness. Typical use temperature ranges listed are -70ºF (-57ºC) to 220ºF (105ºC). Although all closed-cell elastomeric products are going to share many similar physical properties, a wide range of additives (fillers, plasticizers, aging and flame inhibitors) can be incorporated to enhance the product´s physical properties.
1. Flame and smoke properties：NBR polymeric blend insulation products have a flame and smoke rating of 25/50 through 1-1/2” wall.
2. Strength properties：NBR polymeric blend insulations have excellent tensile strength, tear resistance, abrasion resistance, and compression-set resistance. These strength properties make the insulation easier to install and more durable over time.
3. Temperature limits: Air will not easily permeate the cell walls of NBR polymeric blend foams. The lower temperature flexibility and lower temperature limits of NBR polymeric blends meet or exceed the requirements ofcommon installation practices and refrigerant line temperatures.
4. Water resistance: NBR polymeric blends are resistant to moisture.
5. Weather resistance: NBR polymeric blends are UV resistant.
6. Copper corrosion: NBR Polymerics Blends, when installed properly, do not corrode copper tubing.7. Water Vapor Transmission Rates: The wvt values for NBR Polymeric based insulation products are low and they are considered to be low transmittance materials.
Aluminum foil faced NBR polymeric blend insulation products have been used to prevent condensation on refrigeration and heating, venting, air conditioning (HVAC) applications. Within its stated temperature range, there are few restrictions which would prohibit the use of this product with proper installation techniques. It can be used on plumbing (hot and cold water), burial applications, duct insulation and hot water heating systems.Click View
Broadly used in the partition walls, external walls, roofs of Metal Buildings, Compartment, Ventiduct, Vent-Pipe, Industrial Building and various tanks as soundproof, fireproof meterials and heat insulation. Glass Wool Insulation can be faced with aluminum foil facing (FSK facing, Heat sealing aluminum foil facing etc.),fiber glass tissue, fiber glass cloth,reinforced polypropylene facing and other thermal insulation facing to enhance the performance of vaper barrier, heat preservation, sound proof, etc.Click View
Aluminum foil ducts are designed for air ventilation and can be used in different applications as follows: 1. Ventilation system, 2. Extraction of solvents, 3. Extraction of corrosive gas and fumes 4. Low pressure application, 5. Transferring hot and cold air for air conditioning 6. Vehicle construction, 7. Engine construction, 8. Exhaust fumes extraction 9. Generally used for smoke and dust exhausted. 10. Bathroom for air exhausting.Click View
An air-drying contact adhesive that is excellent for joining seams and butt joints of rubber foam insulation products.Click View
Aluminum Foil Tape is a dead-soft, general purpose, aluminum foil backed tape with a paper liner designed for maximum adhesion over clean, dry surfaces. It features a high tack, pressure sensitive, rubber adhesive which is ideally suited for difficult to adhere to surfaces such as low energy substrates.Click View
1. Industrial kiln, heating device, high-temperature pipeline wall lining. 2. Heat insulation of electric boiler, steam turbine and nuclear electricity. 3. Wall lining of chemical high-temperature conversion unit and heating equipment. 4. Fireproof and heat insulation of tall buildings. 5. Heat insulation of kiln door and roofs. 6. Materials of high-temperature filtration.Click View
Due to the costly production, and limited availability compared to mineral wool, ceramic fiber products are almost only used in high temperature industrial applications and processes as following: 1. Refractory lining for industrial furnaces in walls, roofs, doors, stacks. 2. Construction chamber liners, boilers and heaters. 3. Transfer of molten aluminum and other non ferrous metals. 4. Expansion joint boards. 5. Backup insulation for brick and monolithic refractoriness. 6. Hot face layer for high velocity or abrasive furnace atmosphere. 7. Barrier against flame or heat.Click View
Phenolic foam is a very versatile material suitable for a large range of applications where thermal performance, moisture resistance, fire performance and in certain cases structural strength are key performance criteria. Phenolic foam is the only material that can provide this unique range of benefits and is used in a variety of applications: Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) The foam is cut to accurate tolerances on computer controlled cutting equipment. Parts available include traditional half sections, slotted slab, foil faced phenolic foam laminate ductboard, radius and bevelled lags, bends, flange box covers, valve box covers, etc. Materials are generally supplied with a vapour barrier facing. High density foam is also available for structural applications such as pipe and duct supports. Building and Construction Phenolic foam is used in many building applications, typically continuously laminated phenolic board is used in roofing, cavity board, external wall board, plasterboardClick View
Calcium Silicate insulation is especially recommended for use in the petrochemical, power generation and process industries where piping and equipment operating up to 1200°F (650°C).Click View