Glass wool basic technical rules and installation instructions
Ⅰ. Glass wool blanket installation technical rules
External wall insulation
The Veneer placement: If the product is labeled with veneer, should put the veneer facing out.
glass wool vertical mounting:
Using two fixed device such as insulation nails in the top of the building makes the glass wool blanket fixed, unfold the blanket vertically along the wall, placed a fixed device that diameter less than 90mm in the center of the blanket. When the building height is not more than 40 m , the maximum distance between every two fixed device is not more than 1.35m。
blanket level installation:
When the building height is not more than 40 m , unfold the blanket horizontally , placed fixed device each interval of 1.20m such as insulation nail , the fixed device ( insulation nail ) ’s diameter is less than 90mm . Also used the rafters to reinforced the glass wool between each interval of 0.6m. Related to construction methods should see the illustration. Note ：When confronted with doors, windows and other special location , Should be placed more fixtures device (insulation nails) appropriately, ensuring that the glass wool in those parts of the fixed and beauty.
Interior wall insulation
1. Using a wallpaper knife to cut glass wool according to the wall height adding 1 to 2 m.
2. In the middle position of the predetermined wall body placed two device to fix the glass woo .
3. Putting the glass wool with veneer on the inside, made the edge and edge alignment and fixed the glass wool in the wall body.
4. Handle the joint position and remove excess fixed device.
1. When laying glass wool blanket, the veneer toward the interior side, Perpendicular to the purlins, left about 20cm blanket in the side of the roof, with special clamps or double-sided tape to secure that blanket was fixed with the outermost purlins.
2. When putting the glass wool should ensure alignment and tension , laying the glass wool blanket in the another side of eaves , also left about 20cm blanket , with special clamps or double-sided tape to secure that blanket was fixed with the outermost purlins.
3. Connected the two blankets together through the flying edge of the veneer with the method of using stapled.
4. Installing roof color steel, removing special fixtures of the eaves, using the left 20cm veneer to close edge of glass wool.
5. Pay attention to the tensioning and alignment of glass wool blanket, the tight joints between roll and roll, when Longitudinal needed to lap, Lap joints should be installed at the purlins.
6. According to the engineering project needs, some rigid insulation materials can be considered on the purlins, in order to avoid the generation of cold bridges.
1. the veneer toward the interior side, laying the glass wool blanket from eaves to foot of a wall, using the double - sided tape to fix the glass wool in the lowermost purlins, staying more 20cm.
2. Truncated the glass wool when it is over top of the wall purlins 20 cm, fixing it with double-sided tape.
3. Incoming side of glass wool, installation wall color steel board.
4. Connected the two blankets together through the flying edge of the veneer with the method of using stapled.
5. Pay attention to the tensioning and alignment of glass wool blanket, the tight joints between roll and roll.
* Glass wool should be placed in dry and ventilated place, avoiding rain during transport.
* Glass wool should be away from the open flames , special attention to the construction site of the molten slag .
* Because elasticity of the glass wool substrate is very good, the general expansion of polypropylene fabric material posted more than one folder tendons, the installation is complete, glass wool substrate might hold up the fabric of polypropylene plastic veneer, resulting in folder tendons apparent at the vertical stripes. Since the construction of the force of the uniform, stripe density, direction and depth is not the same, affecting appearance. To avoid this problem is to hire an experienced construction workers and careful construction , using special fixture of glass wool uniform tensioning .
Ⅱ. Specification for installation of glass wool board
1. On the floor and the corresponding rooftop set metal frame, paying attention to the frame should be perpendicular to the floor.
2. Between the setted metal frame, mounting the vertically metal frame in every 60cm.
3. Affixing the gypsum board on one side of the frame.
4. Putting the glass wool between the frames.
5. Fixing the gypsum board on another side.
Ⅲ. Specification for installation of high-temperature glass wool
Firstly , weld pins in the device surface , and then using wire to tie up temperature glass wool to the device surface , when the desired temperature of the equipment exceed 250 ℃, the best mode with double insulation, outer and inner layers of the glass surface joints should be staggered to avoid thermal bridges caused by heat loss. When the desired temperature of the equipment over 400 ℃, it is recommended to use a certain thickness of aluminum inner and outer using the high temperature glass wool, the seams between the two layers should be staggered. Finally out of bread wrapped in layers not only protect the glass wool but also aesthetic requirements.